One of our company principles is to be transparent, honest and upfront. We shall send you a detailed list of our fees and different service levels.
- register with the local council which covers the area where your let property is located.
- have an Energy Performance Certificate for the property
- meet gas, electricity and other safety requirements such as Electrical Installation and Condition Report, Portable Appliance Testing and Landlord Gas Safety Service.
- make sure you’ve carried out a Legionella Risk Assessment
- maintain the property’s structure and exterior (including drains, gutters and external pipes)
- make sure the property meets the Repairing Standard and give the tenant information on the lease and the First Teir Tribunal
- register the tenants deposit with an approved tenancy deposit scheme
The management fee is 10%+VAT of the rental amount subject to a minimum of £50+ VAT
Marketing fee is £399+VAT which includes:
- Prominent website advertising
- TO Let board,
- comprehensive tenant referencing
- The options of Rent Guarantee with Legal Expenses Cover are additional.
We can offer a bespoke quote, for landlord portfolios or specific requirements.
We deliver a quality, professional, and personal service at a competitive rate. If you have any concerns about cost, please talk to us.
This will depend on many factors such as :
- Condition of Property
- Time of year
- Current market condition
Preferably rent is received from the tenant by standing order, and deductions make from the rent and and the balance transferred to the landlord via bank transfer.
If the payment is not received on the due date, we will chase the payment.
We are happy to co-ordinate repairs and maintenance with our registered team of tradespeople.
If you use your own tradesmen we will need their details and can arrange this with you.