One of our company principles is to be transparent, honest and upfront. We shall send you a detailed list of our fees and different service levels.
Please contact out Glasgow Office on 0141 221 3990 or email email@example.com
- register with the local council which covers the area where your let property is located.
- have an Energy Performance Certificate for the property
- meet gas, electricity and other safety requirements such as Electrical Installation and Condition Report, Portable Appliance Testing and Landlord Gas Safety Service.
- make sure you’ve carried out a Legionella Risk Assessment
- maintain the property’s structure and exterior (including drains, gutters and external pipes)
- make sure the property meets the Repairing Standard and give the tenant information on the lease and the First Teir Tribunal
- register the tenants deposit with an approved tenancy deposit scheme
The management fee is 10%+VAT of the rental amount subject to a minimum of £50+ VAT
Marketing fee is £450+VAT which includes :
- Prominent website and social media advertising,
- To Let board,
- Video Walkthrough,
- Independent Accredited Professional Inventory,
- Independent and Comprehensive tenant referencing including credit check, landlord and employment reference,
- Deposit lodged with custodial scheme,
- Transfer of utilities and council tax,
We can offer a bespoke quote, for landlord portfolios or specific requirements.
The options of Rent Guarantee with Legal Expenses Cover are additional.
We deliver a quality, professional, and personal service at a competitive rate. If you have any concerns about cost, please talk to us.
We use Citylets, S1homes and Lettingweb, which feeds to Zoopla Primelocation, and many other sites.
We provide prominent To Let Boards on site.
This will depend on many factors such as :
- Condition of Property
- Time of year
- Current market condition
Preferably rent is received from the tenant by standing order, and deductions make from the rent and and the balance transferred to the landlord via bank transfer.
If the payment is not received on the due date, we will chase the payment.
We are happy to co-ordinate repairs and maintenance with our registered team of tradespeople.
If you use your own tradesmen we will need their details and can arrange this with you.