One of our company principles is to be transparent, honest and upfront. We have listed our fees below to allow you to compare services.
£200 Fixed Fee
- Free No Obligation Property Appraisal with an up-to-date rental analysis report
- Free property health check
- Free Advice on Preparing for Letting
- Photography and Create Advert for website & property portals
- Advertise Property
- Prominent To Let Boards
50% of the 1st month's rent subject to a min of £400
- Marketing Only Features, plus:
- Co-ordinate Safety Checks and EPC
- Assisted Tenant Viewings
- Tenant Referencing outsourced
- Signing Short Assured Tenancy Agreement & AT5
- Carrying out the Inventory
- Checking Tenant into Property
- Switching of Utilities & Council Tax
- Rent Collection and Management
- Tenants Deposits Secured in Custodial Deposit Scheme
- Change of Utilities
New Tenancy Fee
£299 + 10% per month
- Let Only Features, plus:
- Regular Inspections
- Managing Landlord Obligations
- Co-ordinating and Managing Maintenance
- Rental Reviews
- Tenancy Check-outs and Deposit Management
- Monthly Account Statements
- 24/7 access to Landlord Login account
- Co-ordinating Insurance Claims
- Annual Profit & Loss Statement
New Tenancy Fee
£350 + 11% per month
- Full Management Features, plus:
- Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses Insurance
- Annual Investment Performance Report
- register with the local council which covers the area where your let property is located.
- have an Energy Performance Certificate for the property
- register their deposit with an approved tenancy deposit scheme
- meet gas, electricity and other safety requirements such as Electrical Installation and Condition Report, Portable Appliance Testing and Landlord Gas Safety Service.
- make sure you’ve carried out a Legionella Risk Assessment
- maintain the property’s structure and exterior (including drains, gutters and external pipes)
- make sure the property meets the Repairing Standard and give the tenant information on
The standard management fee is 12% + VAT of the rental amount with an advertising fee of £299+VAT
We can offer a bespoke quote, for landlord portfolios or specific requirements.
We deliver a quality, professional, and personal service. We offer an excellent service at a competitive rate. If you have any concerns about cost, please talk to us.
Our competitive rates are based on rental values and also number of properties. If you are a portfolio holder we will provide you with a bespoke quote.
This will depend on many factors such as :
- Condition of Property
- Time of year
- Current market condition
Preferably rent is received from the tenant by standing order, and deductions make from the rent and and the balance transferred to the landlord via bank transfer.
If the payment is not received on the due date, we will chase the payment.
We are happy to co-ordinate repairs and maintenance with our registered team of tradespeople.
If you use your own tradesmen we will need their details and can arrange this with you.