"Full management service of the
highest quality and at great value"
One of our company principles is to be transparent, honest and upfront. We have listed our fees below to allow you to compare services. If you have a portfolio of properties we would be delighted to provide you with a bespoke quote.
£200 Fixed Fee
- Free No Obligation Property Appraisal with an up-to-date rental analysis report
- Free property health check
- Free Advice on Preparing for Letting
- Photography and Create Advert for website & property portals
- Advertise Property
- Prominent To Let Boards
50% of the 1st month's rent subject to a min of £400
- Marketing Only Features, plus:
- Co-ordinate Safety Checks and EPC
- Assisted Tenant Viewings
- Tenant Referencing outsourced
- Signing Short Assured Tenancy Agreement & AT5
- Carrying out the Inventory
- Checking Tenant into Property
- Switching of Utilities & Council Tax
- Rent Collection and Management
- Tenants Deposits Secured in Custodial Deposit Scheme
- Change of Utilities
New Tenancy Fee
£299 + 10% per month
- Let Only Features, plus:
- Regular Inspections
- Managing Landlord Obligations
- Co-ordinating and Managing Maintenance
- Rental Reviews
- Tenancy Check-outs and Deposit Management
- Monthly Account Statements
- 24/7 access to Landlord Login account
- Co-ordinating Insurance Claims
- Annual Profit & Loss Statement
New Tenancy Fee
£350 + 11% per month
- Full Management Features, plus:
- Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses Insurance
- Annual Investment Performance Report
We can help and advise you if you have existing issues with a current tenancy, are a new landlord looking for advice prior to letting, or a portfolio holder with experience but requiring help with any property issues. Contact us and we will be happy email you requirements and costs to implement them. We can also provide a property compliance ‘health check’ . See the current list of requirements here. Our property management system will flag up when work is required to be done to properties under our management to ensure they are kept compliant. Property quarterly inspections allow us to keep check that all is in order with the tenancy and report back any issues.
Please see the service and fee list above. We manage a number of portfolios and wouldbe delighted to provide you with a bespoke quote
We deliver a quality, professional, personal and good value service. You may well be able to find an agency that will offer cheaper fees. We offer an excellent service at a competitive rate. If you have any concerns about cost, please talk to us.
Our competitive rates are based on rental values and also number of properties. If you are a portfolio holder we will provide you with a bespoke quote.
We use Citylets, Lettingweb and Zoopla which feed to Primelocation, Trovit, Mitula, Rentright, Nestoria, Adzuna, home.co.uk and many other sites. We provide prominent To Let Boards on site.
This will depend on your property, condition, location and time of year. We will advise you on current market conditions.
In general, rent is collected by standing order. If the payment is not received on the date agreed, this will flag up immediately and we will chase the payment. We offer rent guarantee insurance as part of our Full Management PLUS service, however you can take this out independently if using our other services. This will provide peace of mind.
We are happy to co-ordinate repairs and maintenance with our team of tradespeople, who we work closely with, however if you use your own tradesmen we will arrange this with you. We will advise on options available and cost, but ultimately it is your decision.
If there are current issues with your existing tenancy, we are happy to advise as necessary.
There are many sites which offer opinions & advice. If you would like we can email you our newsletter which will include news on recent changes in Scottish legislation as well as future changes.